Sunday, November 30, 2014

Day 35 - Sick and Frustrated

Everyone at home has now come down with the bug my little guy has.  Achy body, congested lungs and head and fever. 

I'm so frustrated with my health - fears of what is next, my doctors orders to cut back on my exercising, coming down with the bug... I ended up binging to comfort myself.  

So I'm posting it out there for people to see... 

I ate:  half a BLT sandwich for breakfast.  1 bowl of Chips, a bowl of pork rinds, handful of chocolate rosebuds, a cup of sunflower seeds, yogurt (got sick after the yogurt), veggie stir fry and rice for dinner, another cup sunflower seeds, another bowl of chips and another half a chocolate bar.     I feel guilty and frustrated with myself.  

Woke up this morning and it feels like an elephant sitting on my chest.  I'm 2 lbs up (most likely water retention from all the salt I ate yesterday). 

Today is a new day.  Another day to avoid strenuous exercise due to chest cold and fever, but I'm taking my eating into check.      

Meal plan for the day

Breakfast: 1 poached egg and 2 pieces of bacon with dry toast
Morning Snack: Carrot Sticks and an apple
Lunch: Chicken noodle soup with an egg in it
Afternoon Snack: Grapes and 4 triscuit crackers with 1 oz of cheese 
Dinner: ham, scalloped potatoes and Green Beans

IF I am feeling better, will do some yoga.  

No comments:

Post a Comment