Monday, November 10, 2014

Day 15 - Walking Half Push-ups Achieved!!

Sculpt A done!

I can't help bragging!  I pushed myself harder than ever and kept on my toes for the push-ups and half walking push-ups, not allowing my knees to touch the floor once!!   So happy :D **does a silly dance** (Hey I'm allowed - it's my blog!!)

Okay fine... They're half push ups, but for me it was a huge achievement!! 

Now if I could stop myself from holding my hands out further than my shoulder. I really try to keep them there, but for some reason they keep slipping - I think I might invest into Tony's push-up handles - my wrists aren't what they used to be. 

I'm also very excited to announce that I am starting my very first challenge group. I'm focusing on getting fit over the holidays - can it be done?  You bet your button it can!

If you aren't following me on Facebook - then what are you waiting for?  Jump into my group "Get Fit" and say Sign me up!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment