Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Day 10 and my iPad is a piece of crud!

I had an awesome post typed out and the stupid thing crashed on me. 

Too many drops from a certain cute little grubby handed Toddler lol. 

Sculpt A done.  I was a little teetery (is that even a word?) on the lunges... Mom in law made fried chicken for dinner - so I was a little weighed down. 

I felt sluggish but still made sure to get my work out in!  I don't eat fried chicken often!  So I know I'll be paying for it later, hello! 

I found a wicked recipe for homemade Granola bars that I want to make on the weekend.  5 ingredients only!  

Aaaaand my iPad won't cooperate with me to post the link.  So I'll do an update tomorrow at work on my break. 

Anyway - I'm off to hit the shower then bed.  Night all :) 


As promised: Here is the link for the Homemade Granola Bars

5 Ingredient Granola Bars



Now here’s something interesting. Jim (the older gentleman) in the Sculpt A video looks very familiar.
A couple of years back I attended the Raymond Aaron Millionaire Boot Camp seminar in Calgary.
On day two, I sat next to a gentleman in a pilots uniform who looks just like him. In fact I remember Raymond very specifically mentioning his weight loss.
I wonder if it’s the same gent?

No comments:

Post a Comment