Saturday, November 1, 2014

Day 6 - Super Saturday!

So I finally tried my shakeology this morning.  Chocolate with frozen cherries and almond milk.   Not half bad.  It definitely tastes better cold, otherwise it tastes like vitamins.   

Bonus for me - NO allergic reactions! I didn't have to rush to the washroom ten minutes later :D. Vanilla tomorrow :)

I had some amazing energy for my workout and boy was it an intense one!  I think I continued sweating for half an hour after I was finished.  I found a good pair of runners and was able to perform the planks much better than before :D. The kicks were a little awkward as I am not very flexible - but I'll get there. 

Tomorrow is supposed to be a rest day, but think I may pop in my 21 Day Fix Yoga disk. 

It's now 6 and I'm realizing I haven't eaten anything today other than my Shakeology.  Baby back ribs and veggie stir fry for supper!  Yum! 


Since I'm WAY under my calorie allotment, I'm gonna make some popcorn tonight and watch some Star Trek :) 

LLAP 


No comments:

Post a Comment