Thursday, November 13, 2014

Day 19 - Excel-lent!!

Ended up sitting in an Excel II class today - other than freezing my tooshie off for the first hour it was a great course :). I love Excel and learned a lot of new tricks 👌

Got home to dinner hot and ready.  I love crock pot cooked chicken - it ends up being so tender.   So crock pot chicken, oven baked fries and marinated veggie salad for dinner. 

Workout was great, I have much more stamina that I ever used to.  I still can't do the full sprawls, so stepping it out until I can jump it.  

I noticed in the leg crunch/bridges I'm able to get my hiney much higher off the ground than before :D

Dug through my smaller clothes and found a pair of size 18 jeans I could finally fit again!  In fact they're on the loose side. Will have to check out the thrift store for more pants (all my work pants are falling down - half of them don't have belt loops)

No point in dropping a ton of money on clothes that I'll only wear for a while.

So how about a recipe??

Marinated Vegetable Salad
1 cup broccoli florets
1 cup cauliflower florets
1 can whole mushrooms, drained
1 can baby corn on the cob, drained
1 cup cherry tomatoes 
3 ribs celery, sliced
3 carrots, peeled and cut
1/2 cup Calorie Wise Kraft Italian Dressing
1/4 cup vinegar 

Mix all together in a large sealable container and shake to blend. Best if you left sit in fridge for a couple of hours for flavour to combine. 

Shake container before you serve.  This will last in the fridge for a week (if it lasts that long!!) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment